Developed over 60 years ago by Milton Trager, MD, a mind/body medicine pioneer, The Trager® Approach is a gentle and effective way to offer new possibilities to the mind/body through rhythmic, non-invasive touch and gentle movement.
We are all a living, breathing body of vibrationary fluid which creates a vital rhythm of motion within ourselves which continues through out lifetime. We respond to everything around us and inside of us. Sometimes "living life" brings us into a "survival mode" instead of a "thriving mode." The body then compensates with chronic, habitual patterns of movement that can put us "out of balance." Receiving a Trager session brings your body/mind back into balance, calming the central nervous system and bringing you body back into a natural healing state and more natural rhythm of motion.
The latest medical/scientific research indicates that ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than chronic stress. Trager is not only an effective tool for managing stress, but also brings a lasting sense of relaxation, ease and mobility to your mind and body. Imagine ...
- Enhanced restful sleep
- Increased feelings of joy, peace and well-being
- Enhanced awareness, improving concentration and mental clarity
- Greater energy and increased circulation
- Enhanced immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system
- improved posture and spinal alignment, mobility & flexibility
Receiving regular Trager sessions helps you to develop new and freer ways of moving your body, allowing you to feel better and lead a healthier, happier life. Recalling these new feelings through simple movement, breath and new awareness allows for long-lasting tissue change in the body-mind. Trager bodywork sessions and Mentastics® can also help a number of health issues ...
- Ease medication dependence
- Reduced fatigue and decreased anxiety
- alleviates low-back pain by releasing endorphins (amino acids) that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Gentle, efffective movement to aid weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Eases discomfort from fibromyalgia, arthritis & daily aches & pains
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts/tournaments
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Speeds recovery and healing from injury and illness
- Reduces post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
- Relieves migraine pain
- shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
Call and make your appointment today! I look forward to serving your health and wellness needs.